Sally MacCabe @ The Crypt Gallery

Well, my solo exhibition at the Crypt Gallery, St Ives ended and was dismantled well over a week ago now, and I now finally have time to post this on my blog.  I've just had a 'eureka' moment!.... I've finally worked out how to load an entire album of photos in one hit rather than painstakingly doing it photo by photo - so let's see if it works.  It does mean that there's rather a lot of stuff to scroll down (over 50 paintings were in the show together with jewellery, artists' books and book sculptures - which I'll post separately).


I had such a great time - the show looked wonderful and we had a buzzing opening party with lots of folk coming to drink wine and say kind words - and some good sales too!  I had set up a work area with an easel and lots of my materials in the exhibition space, so during the week I was able to get some work done while chatting to all the people coming through.

So thank you to all of you who came and saw my work, and for those that are too far away, here are the images below... enjoy!
















































Popular Posts