MY NEW STUDIO HAS OPENED

 


Having taken over the keys to my new studio on 1 February, I've had a wonderful relaxed couple of months painting furniture, arranging my workspace and finally hanging a huge range of my paintings and mixed media work... and this week I was finally able to open my doors to the public!  I count my self so fortunate and am loving meeting and greeting friends and customers again... gosh, haven't we all missed this contact!




What an exciting and positive time this is for us all, with shops opening again and certainly here in St Ives, the last couple of weeks have seen a flurry of activity in town as shops have repainted and refreshed and finally filled their windows with lovely goodies again.  There has been a great sense of optimism and the visitors have certainly now started to arrive in large numbers and are lucky enough to be basking in the beautiful, chilly sunshine.





So here are the couple of photos showing different corners of my studio - its surprising what you can fit into a small space!  If you are in St Ives and able to pop along I would love to see you.  My days and hours in the studio are going to vary from week to week, so please call or text me first if you are coming especially and to avoid disappointment - I can easily pop down to meet you as I live only 10 minutes away on foot.

And if you're unable to come and visit in person, details of all these paintings are on my website, where you can also sign up to receive emailed news of special exhibitions and occasional special offers for subscribers etc.

Bye for now and take care

www.sallymaccabe.co.uk



Popular Posts