Wednesday, 1 February 2012

The first of the month and a new venture... blog world here we come!  I'm hoping to share new work from my studio; show the progress through to the finished peices; and also images of exhibitions that I go to and design photographs I've taken that inspire.

At the moment its full steam ahead for our 'Mother & Son Exhibition" being held in the Mariners Gallery, St Ives the first week in April. My son Sam and I are working like fury to get work completed and you will see our work here as it progresses....

8 comments:

Gilli3684 said...

Super Sally you are a real star!

Sally MacCabe said...

Thanks Gilli ... you are my first ever comment!

sea-blue-sky & abstracts said...

Will be watching with interest - good luck Sally. x

Jude said...

Finally managed to get the technology bit sorted out and got here at last!! Will watch this space with interest!

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

So very pleased to see this Sally ... I am so happy you took the plunge and shall really love following along. Good luck with your work for the exhibition

I got the sketchbook done and in the post on Tuesday (deadline day) ... will pop down for coffee and bring duplicate book with me some time. At the mo ... working like fury myself for exhibition 1-31st March after discovering our exhibition was March and not April!!!!

Bye for now, love Carolyn ♥

Sally MacCabe said...

So glad you found me Carolyn!... I need to pick your brains about some of the features here on the blog - you being the queen of all matters blogworld! Good luck with the work for your exhibition - I know how you feel!

Sally MacCabe said...

Thanks Leslie... still tweeking bits!

Sally MacCabe said...

Hey - what about this then?!.... hope I can keep this up to everyones expectations. Speak to you soon little one.