Brighton

We had a lovely weekend in Brighton visiting family and trolling around in pouring rain.  The funny little regancy hotel we stayed in was in a square just opposite the beautiful, crumbling old pier that is fast disappearing into the sea.  I so love this structure and had to capture it on my camera and a quick sketch down on the beach the morning we were leaving.






Water soluable pen with water... the drippy bits definitely reflect the non-stop rain!




Drawn from the bedroom window - one of the regency houses on the opposite side of the square to our Queensbury Hotel.



On the doorstep having a cigarette... inspiration strikes at the oddest moments...



And out of the entire beach, this is the little stone that caught my eye and had to be snuck into my pocket to come home with me.





Popular Posts