Its been a while...

Its been a while since I last posted in my blog - too many exciting things going on and never enough time in the day.  So there will probably be a whole chunk of stuff appearing in the next couple of days.

 

Blue Flower Grid (1m x 1m)

This is one of two paintings I've just finished this morning!  Having done a series of flower paintings that were quite small (6" x 6") I decided to go up in scale and see if it worked.  I'm SO delighted with the results and they may be going into a swanky holiday let complex in St Ives which would be great - I think they work so well as a pair.  They both have applied papers and texture and are worked in acrylics.


How Does Your Garden Grow (1m x 1m)

And this is the partner to the one above... not the best photograph in the world as it doesn't show the texture too well.  I think I've got a close up on file.... hang on...



Popular Posts