Friday, 13 June 2014

Where does the time go?!...


I can't believe that April was the last time I blogged.  I tend to post everything on my Sally MacCabe Studio Gallery facebook page - but not everyone is a fb fan, so I must started blogging here more.  

Just to get going again here's a photo of a painting I did 2 years ago but I loved so much, it's been hanging in my home.  It's about to get an airing at my forthcoming solo show at the end of June
(more details to follow, she said tantilisingly!!)


It's called "Black & White Garden" and is painted with acrylics on canvas (60cm x 60cm)

2 comments:

Lynn Holland said...

Hi Sally, I have fits and starts with my blog but sometimes it is nice to write it. Other times you think why am I doing this Fb is some much quicker.
Good luck with your solo exhibition, wish we could be there.
Lynn x

Sally MacCabe said...

Hi Lynn - thanks for the message.
It's nice to know I'm not the only one! I've just had some printing done of my exhibition invites and Dayschool leaflets and realise it shows my blog address... so I'm trying to get it up to speed. As you say, its such a clunky, slow process uploading stuff, but I will persevere!!
Bye for now
x