CHANGING TIMES


I don't think any of us could have imagined how much our lives would have changed this year.  Fortunately, my friends and family are all safe and well during this awful pandemic and I hope you and your loved ones are also fine.

So with Back Road Artworks - my shared studio gallery here in St Ives closed for the foreseeable future - and the two major exhibitions I had booked for the summer obviously cancelled, I decided it was probably sensible to refresh and restart this blog again so I can keep everyone abreast with any news and future plans and to generally keep in touch.  I'm still posting new work most frequently on Instagram, but realise not everyone is comfortable with that - so I hope this will do.  

So stay safe everyone... all this will pass as they say.

Popular Posts